BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ruthy G.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
I bought it 2 weeks ago and it is a good product but it is not that good for baking, by the way is not expensive you can get it really easy.
Larissa P.
Its a awesome powder, it doesn't let the concealer crease on your skin, it doesn't change the color of your foundation, I absolutely love it
Amber M.
Review for: Sheer more...
This had really bad flash back for me. It also made my skin feel very dry. I just over all didn't enjoy this product & wouldn't recommend it.
Macquela 🌿.
Very cheap. It is an okay setting powder but it has some bad flash back. As long as you are not taking photos while wearing it you are good.
Nashwa N.
T2y4c9
Review for: Soft Luminance, Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I am like this product really l need to buy it as soon as possible because I watch some people say it is a great product and I want to buy it
Jorgete P.
Definição certamente seria o sobrenome desse produto,pois não ah comparação com sua marca deixada em minha pele . Incrível e super em alta .
Gina G.
Doral
I love setting my makeup with this powder it makes my skin really smooth and works really good with fine lines, I use it mostly under my eyes
Samantha L.
I like this product very much. It's hard to find good drugstore powders sometimes. I like to use this as a loose powder to bake under my eyes
Jillian C.
Kitchener, ON
I use this daily. It helps to mattify my face while setting all my makeup. You don't need much for it to do its job. Best bang for your buck.
april k.
moffat
Review for: Sheer more...
so much backlash in photos as well as it does not set well on oily skin, finish is very 'cakey' as well as it somehow shows pores even more.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.