BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Madi B.
selkirk
Review for: Sheer more...
It worked but you don’t get as much product as it looks. It did brighten my under eye and worked to set my foundation but slightly drying.
zehra 👽.
Calgary, AB
I use it all of the time. It's super cheap. It comes with a fluff brush. It doesn't spill everywhere and it doesn't make my skin look ashy.
Kee Kee D.
Winnipeg
Like this product for baking but a little goes a long way don't overdo it it will leave you looking chalky but for the price it's workable
Kathleen C.
Lower Sackville
This powder does set very well. I definitely cannot argue with the price for the quality of product. It can highlight dry patches of skin.
Valina W.
This product is too white for someone with tanned skin. I could not stand it, I looked fake and like I didn't know how to apply my makeup.
sandra p.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Abby P.
Hidalgo
Review for: Sheer more...
Es muy bueno pero debo evitar ponerlo cuando tengo mi cara un poco reseca ya que me la reseca aún más pero sella súper padre el maquillaje
Paola Nicole F.
Review for: Sheer more...
Lo amo este es un polvo traslucido que queda hermoso, no te deja la piel como payaso, te ayuda con la grasa y queda muy lindo en las fotos
Jazmin L.
Costa Rica
I like these powders very much because they are of those that are almost not remarkable their color but their results if they are very good
Clara L.
Review for: Sheer more...
Really great powder! Looks amazing and is adapted to any type of skin. It is just quite expensive due to the amount of product that we get
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.