BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brittany S.
Review for: Sheer more...
Very reasonably priced and simple packaging. Easy to apply and kept my foundation matte for a couple of hours. Not the longest lasting of powders out there but it’ll do in a pinch.
Raquel E.
Sylmar , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s such a steal. I mean it’s no miracle worker but it gets the job done well enough for me. I’m not super into powders but this one is just fun. I recommend this to people who are starting out with powders.
Brandi B.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s not a bad product, but I feel like it’s such a light weight powder that I tend to use more of the product than I would with other brands. However , i still use it daily and for the price you cant beat it!
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
For it to be as inexpensive as it is this powder is awesome. It's got no flashback, it's finely Milled and light. It's a good starter powder for those of us who can't afford the pricey products
Kamiri J.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Sheer more...
Worst powder ever!! Gives so much flashback and it hard to apply. Makes my skin look so dry and cakey and gets every wear! It does not look good and would not recommend to anyone!!
Evelyn B.
brownsville
This product is amazing! I’ve been using it for about a year and it really brings up my make up. This product is good especially if you have oily skin like me and it reduces it. Definitely would buy it again!
Lizzy H.
I highly recommend for people with oily skin. This does feel a little heavy at first but once it's blended in, you won't even remember you put it on. Leaves my skin matte for hours
Kaza C.
Champaign
Review for: Sheer more...
I love using E.L.F. Products but this one didn’t work well for my dry skin. It made it look patchy and didn’t help my makeup stay on all day! I never tried it with a different concealer but if you have oily skin this would be perfect for you!
Kymber B.
Pocatello, ID
Purchased at: Walgreens
I didn't care so much for this product. It left my skin looking so dry and my pours big. If you are looking for a powder I wouldn't use this one. But everyone's skin is different.
tira r.
Warsaw
Review for: Sheer more...
it’s amazing i love this powder so much, it’s easy to apply and makes your foundation look amazing. it has a matte finish and it’s good for whatever type of skin but i have dry skin and i would def buy again
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.