BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Andie O.
Moncton new brunswick
Review for: Sheer more...
This product does a really good job at setting the face and making it completely matte however... it really tightens your face up a lot ! And also it does have abbot of flashback but it's not to crazy you just have to makeup sure it is completely dusted off if you are baking with this product.
J. R.
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this powder for everything. Seriously. Under foundation, over foundation, no foundation, even if I haven't washed my face. It's just the fastest and easiest way to get some soft focus, mattifying going on.
Gabriela G.
Toronto, ON
Super high quality for the price! This product is easily a dupe for a high end setting powder, doesn't create harsh lines and has a nice smooth finish. Would definitely repurchase!
Karla L.
I really like that product because I can use that for more things that just the face I can use for my lashes to have more volume and I can use for my lips if I don't like a lipstic because it shine to much I use that to transform to a matt colour
Katharine F.
Ottawa, Ontario
This stuff is really amazing for the price. It makes my makeup last and gives it a nice matte finish. My only complaint is that the jar lets a lot of product out every time I open it.
Kimberly H.
Langley
I LOVE THIS! I never could find a powder to keep my concealer from creasing but the matte finish of this one is amazing. i hated baking before but now it's essential to me. definitely would buy it again
Brooke P.
Gustine, CA
This is one of the only elf products i didn't like. It leaves this weird powder finish to your face that doesn't look natural and it's such a mess. I just don't care for it at all
Brittany R.
Buffalo, MO
This powder is fantastic & for $6 you can't beat it! Great for everyday. But there is a white flashback in photos with flash like most HD powders. This is a steal
Jamie
This product is surprisingly good for its price, a pro would be it adds a glow to your skin an con is the packaging the product goes everywhere, other than that I would recommend it's good value for money
Kerri M.
I love this product to set my makeup. I'm new to the makeup game and this price is just right for experimenting. so glad I picked this up . I'm going to check the website now :)
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.