BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ben Amor Z.
Review for: Sheer more...
It's SO GOOD. For the $3 each I paid, especially good. It's a finely milled powder that I found totally indistinguishable from Makeup Forever HD powder. They look the same. They apply the same. They wear the same. The packaging is simple but elegant. I threw out the puff it came with and apply with a fluffy brush or a makeup sponge. The holes in the sifter are too big, in my opinion. Too much comes out, too fast. But that is literally my only critique. I'm super pale and never notice a white cast to my face, but I'd be the last person who would. I can't say how it would work on darker complexions. For me, it's totally ideal.
Hannah T.
Mooroolbark , Victoria
Review for: Sheer more...
This sets my under eye concealer beautiful and it doesn't crease. However it's does give a reflective flash back in flash photography. I would recommend this if it was just for a simple day look.
Laurence P.
Montreal
It's definitely not a bad product but it's just silica. Good ol' plain silica powder which you can buy from Coastal Scents or TBK Trading for a fraction of the cost. It gives a matte finish to the skin and helps the foundation stay in place longer
Qui J.
1193 Winchester Rd Qualicum
I buy lots of different types of makeup brands but I really like the brand elf and for what you pay, it really is worth it. Love this little powder. Really works with anything and it's sun protectant which is great
Aislinn R.
Review for: Sheer more...
Does it do its job? I honestly haven’t worn it that long to know, but it helps the makeup not transfer and blurs your pores!! If they had a FINISHING powder, i would definitely scoop that up in a heartbeat!
Anne Y.
Ottawa
I had high hopes for this as it was being compared to MUFE's HD powder and it's so much cheaper, although I'm not a huge fan of MUFE's HD powder either, I can tell that it is more finely milled than the ELF powder. I found that the powder clung to dry patches on my face and had a slight white cast in photos.
Nav K.
absolutely amazing for the price. it is extremely affordable and does the job. it could be a dupe for other high end products. I always go back to this product because it is truly worth it.
Elizabeth P.
Guadalajara, Jalisco, México
Okey this product really make me crazy, I'm in love, they can change a normal makeup for a perfect makeup, the skin looks so perfect, it's good for all tipe of skin
Sandra L.
Caguas, PR
Thus product is really good and , for me, is the dupe for the makeup forever one. It seals the makeup perfectly. But you have to use a little bit so go easy on it. I truly recommend it.
Glory
Okay, this little guy competes with higher end powders. It's great for the undereye area, to seriously brighten up. Now, the downside is that it sort of gas glitter specs in it. So beware. Other than that, go for it!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.