BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Eileen M.
Vancouver
I use this to bake and i LOVE it. Its very affordable and does the same as any high end brand. I have oily skin and this will keep me matte all day. Only con is i seem to run out of this quite quickly.
Peri O.
Mississauga, ON
One star off for amount given!! Otherwise i love this. Sets concealer all day and night with a matte finish and minimal flashback, not great for dry skin as it will enhance dry patches but would definitely repurchase for the price alone!
Tiana W.
Red Deer, AB
Really good powder. I find NYC loose powder a little better, but this is still pretty good! Gives a good matte finish and easy to apply and bake with. Gives a small amount of flashback, but only if you bake too long or use too much
Sophie A.
measham
I love this product. It leaves skin feeling so soft and smooth and keeps make up lasting all day! Can easily brush off any excess powder without disturbing your make up underneath! I would recommend this cheap affordable product to others.
Ross D.
Norwich
This powder for the price is very good. It comes with a good amount of product. My only complaints is the packaging and how messy this powder along with many other loose powders can be. Also with the translucent powder it can make you look very white if too much is used.
Tina J.
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Took a while to figure out the best combo for this product. It does come on a litgke strong at first but over all is a great powder to use under eyes and in highlight areas!
Annabelle A.
I have been on the hunt for a really good drugstore loose powder and this one is not it. It is a very soft and feels good but after a while I felt it patch up under my eye and bunch. It was drying and I wasn't a fan of it at all. I love my rcma loose powder but I would rather use a pressed powder over this product. I love elf as a brand but stay away from this product.
ramla n.
Sharjah
Best product to get from elf. I have been trying this out for almost a year now. I would recommend it to ppl around me. Would like a free voxbox for other elf product to review on. As I have not used them and would like to give them a try.#voxbox
Trisha L.
Oshawa, ON
This setting powder is very affordable and makes your make stay in place for hours! Only downside is it sometimes give off harsh back flash in photos making you look washed out, so it is key to make sure watch how much is applied.
Mahi M.
Review for: Sheer more...
I purchased the product as a translucent powder and am totally satisfied. It is very easy to apply. As for my experience it's best for the oil and the combination skin. Love the amount of the product and the price is competitive too 👍
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.