BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Chanel F.
Winter Park, Fl
I love this better than the makeup forever one. It's great for baking and I usually just put it under my eyelids and my nose because I'm a very oily person. It lasts literally all day. All matte i love it. Totally recommend
Kristy D.
Love this setting powder! After setting it feels so smooth and doesnt feel heavy at all. Wearing it for 10 hours and not even needing to reapply as the powder doesnt move what so ever. This powder can be used for baking but it gives a lovely affect used both ways.
Beth W.
I found this at walmart for under $10. It works. It's easy to make whiteface if you aren't careful, but it really does a great job of setting makeup. Highly recommended. E.l.f. is fantastic.
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have this and it's actually very shimmery. I bought the package that was supposed to be translucent matte but the product inside glittery and even has a tiny sticker on the back that says 'shimmer' so I hate it and never use it.
Ashley D.
Paradise, NL
Review for: Sheer more...
I wanted to like this product so badly. As it's a great price compared to some other high end setting powders. But it just didn't hold my make up in place as I wanted. I like to "bake" my make up - and I found this just made my face cakey when I tried this.
Yvette N.
The e.l.f HD Powder is very affordable, but personally I would spring the extra cash for something else. It applies very white and can lighten my face more than I'd like. It also feels quite cakey. I mainly use this now for mattifying or setting lipstick but otherwise I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, NS
I use this to bake every day! You get a lot of power for such a great price and the product does the job well! Highly recommend for beginners and those on a budget because not everyone can afford the steep price for the Laura Mercier powder!

Cons: VERY messy.
Marie-Pier T.
Lac, QC
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I use both colors mixed because the white is too bright and gives me a paler face and yellow makes it more like my skincolor (very warm with yellow undertones). Gives me a matte finish all day long. Helps my makeup stay longer. Nice product, very inexpensive!
Moumina W.
It's really good.
I like the fact that it doesn't leave you big white patches when you bake with it.
The only downer is that it's very thin so when you open the container it flys away an you end up coughing because of it lol
Anahi G.
Producto de calidad.. Aliado indispensable en mis trabajos y uno de mis mas recomendables productos a mis clientes para su maquillaje..
La textura, aplicación y fácil de trabajar lo an hecho uno de mis favoritos
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.