BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Monique S.
Melbourne
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I love the new and improved packaging. When you open it, your powder will not go everywhere, as it has a little dial you can turn to open and close it. It does everything it's suppose to. Makes your finish matte, I just don't like the flash back I get in photos when I use it :(
Limike R.
Kaneohe, Hawaii
This products is great! It does leave a white cast if too much is applied especially if you have a deeper skin tone. I like to take my brush and pat it into my skin and I've found that this method works well in helping set your makeup and provide very little makeup transfer
Valerie W.
Vaudreuil, QC
This is pretty much a dead-on dupe for MUFE HD, except way cheaper. There is a ton of this, so it lasts forever. It works great and really gives a nice finish, but it can be quite messy to apply. The puff that comes with it is useless IMO, I use it with a large fluffy brush.
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder. It is silky, and doesn't create a cakey look on my dry skin. Its super affordable, and works well under the eyes and in the tzone. It has a little bit of flashback when taking photos, but overall a very good product. I recommend this for every day use!
Felicity B.
I really like this setting powder! I've never used a loose one before and I really like it! I have dry skin but I still use this everyday. It gives a lovely natural finish. I would definitely buy it again!
Stephanie M.
London, ON
I received this in an old e.l.f. subscription box. I remember it having a bit of sparkle which I didn't care for. The packaging is pretty bulky. I don't think I will give this a try again as I haven't found anything that compares to the NYC translucent loose powder.
abby f.
ottawa, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder is really nice. it's an awesome price and elf doesn't test on animals which i love! the shimmer one is nice for a natural glow and the translucent one is nice to keep things matte especially in photos and whatnot with flash. i used it to set the mother of the brides makeup and it stayed put all day!!
Saphira E.
Delta, BC
I use this daily for baking under my eyes and over breakouts on my face. It helps keep everything in tact and has only the SLIGHTEST flashback. It's easy to apply with a sponge and I love this product!
Chanel F.
Winter Park, Fl
I love this better than the makeup forever one. It's great for baking and I usually just put it under my eyelids and my nose because I'm a very oily person. It lasts literally all day. All matte i love it. Totally recommend
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
I have this and it's actually very shimmery. I bought the package that was supposed to be translucent matte but the product inside glittery and even has a tiny sticker on the back that says 'shimmer' so I hate it and never use it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.