BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Camille F.
At first, when I saw the price, I wasn't sure what I was getting into. I was afraid to be all white! But it wasn't the case AT ALL! This product is so great, I use it everyday. But I only put 4 stars because the packaging is easy to break...
Christina S.
St, NL
While I was a big fan of this stuff for a long time I couldn't get over how irritating the packaging was. I found it so messy and hard to deal with. It worked really well as an undereye setting powder. I used this color and the white one and the white one was way too lightening and made my undereyes white
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder contains a finely milled, and pleasant smooth texture that makes application effortless. The powder feels lightweight and it goes on completely sheer and is undetectable on. It's amazing how the finish is so natural looking-no caked on or powdery look.
Emily S.
I don't know if I got a dud or what but I've heard so many people say this is a dupe for the MUFE HD Powder. This thing covered my face in sparkles and glitter! I didn't like it and haven't used it since that first fiasco. Hopefully I'll find another use or have an AHA moment with it.
Samantha W.
I love this powder for my dry skin. It looks very natural on the skin, and does not make my under eye area crease or dry up. I wouldnt recomend for flash photography as it can leave a white cast, bur perfect for my dry skin. I'm not sure how this would hold up on an oily skin type.
Vanessa K.
Brampton, Ontario
This product is ok for setting your makeup. I dont like baking with it, but is good for an all over the face set. The finish was satin. I have normal, oily skin and it didnt keep my makeup in place all day. Dont think I would buy again.
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
Remember to apply lightly otherwise you'd get an obvious white cast. This powder is very fine and will last a long time. My face stays oil-free all day long with this! The only thing I don't like about this is that it's not very travel-friendly. It's rather bulky and gets messy too!
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Very fine milled powder , works great for setting my foundation, doesn't make me look pale . it's a great price for what you get i just wish the sifter was a twist shut like bare minerals or even the ulta mineral foundation because God forbid this thing to be tossed around in a hand bag a few times lol
Melissa P.
Winnipeg, MB
This powder works great as a finishing powder. Reduces skin after application of foundation . Helps keep a flawless look all day. Only thing I don't like is it contains a little to much glitter in it.
Bhanu T.
oshawa, Ontario
I really wanted to love this product. I heard so many good reviews on it. I love how fine the powder is. It sets my make-up well and it does not cake up.The only flaw was it left a white caste on my face . I wore it to a wedding and my face looked like a ghost on all the pictures!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.