BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
M S.
Feels quite chalk and had an extremely hard time blending it out. My skin in quite drying and this product seemed to dry it out even more. Might work better on oily/ combination skin but definitely not dry. I would not recommend it. Invest on something a little more promising.
Rachel B.
Guelph, ON
A decent setting powder for the price! I can bake my face and it is flawless! However there was major flashback from the camera and made my under eyes so white! Not cute! Good for everyday however do not use when taking photos!
Lamia B.
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this powder under my eyes and around my nose and the yellow shade all over my face. Very easy to apply with either a damp sponge or a brush. Matte finish but never cakes and the yellow shade provides a nice blurring effect. Would buy again and again! Incredibly finemilled and has the quality of cover fx at a fraction of the price.
Samantha R.
I looove this stuff. It's a very finely milled translucent powder that won't cake up your makeup. I use it regularly to bake my face and it leaves a bright finish under the eye area. This product is a good dupe for MUF HD
Késia C.
Pó de definição excelente que é finamente moído e ligeiramente matizado para que você não acabar com um acabamento branco ou gredoso em seu rosto. Tenho pele mista (ligeiramente oleosa T-zona com bochechas secas e linhas finas ao redor dos meus olhos e algumas linhas um pouco visíveis na minha testa.O poder não me faz explodir, faz o meu alicerce bem, e eu não Ver um pó de assentamento nas linhas em meu rosto.Não, não é tão finamente moído como um produto de ponta, mas é bom o suficiente para quase qualquer uso diário que não requer qualidade de acabamento HD.E o preço absolutamente não pode ser correspondido Por qualquer outra pessoa.Há um sopro de pó incluído que eu agitar a menor quantidade para (há um peneirador para que você não obtenha pó em todos os lugares) e buff todo o meu rosto.Minha maquiagem é definido o suficiente para que eu possa cabeça para fora o Porta para deixar a minha filha na pré-escola e cabeça para o trabalho (onde eu completar a minha maquiagem.) Funciona muito bem.
Erica M.
London, Ontario
Not a fan of this product at all! Not only does the packaging suck because it makes it impossible for the product to stay in the container instead of everywhere else.. But even besides that I do not know what you would use this for it is so powdery and drying and it is so extremely stark white
Sarah D.
Burnaby, BC
Love this powder. Gives a great finish to the skin, without looking cakey or chalky. Only downside is the giant size!! The packaging is gigantic and I find it hard to dump any product out through the sifter without a huge mess, but I still really love the product so the pros outweigh the cons
Cassie S.
Delta
I use it on top of my regular powder to set my makeup. Without it my makeup usually comes off on clothing, especially if I hug someone, but when I use the ELF Studio HD Powder my make up stays exactly where it belongs!! Totally comparable to Makeup Forever HD Powder at a fraction of the cost.
Francesca R.
I love the new formula and packaging way better than the original one that's in this picture. But it made my skin very soft and matte, set my foundation and concealer really well. Made my skin look very smooth. My favourite translucent powder that I've tried so far, but sometimes it can stick to my dry patches. That's the only downfall
Stacey I.
I love this powder and find it to be a great dupe for high end brands, but this type of powder is not designed for flash photography so don't use it for your wedding day! I use it on a daily basis unless I am getting photographs taken as it will cause flashback and make you look horrible.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.