BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Melissa P.
Winnipeg, MB
This powder works great as a finishing powder. Reduces skin after application of foundation . Helps keep a flawless look all day. Only thing I don't like is it contains a little to much glitter in it.
Bhanu T.
oshawa, Ontario
I really wanted to love this product. I heard so many good reviews on it. I love how fine the powder is. It sets my make-up well and it does not cake up.The only flaw was it left a white caste on my face . I wore it to a wedding and my face looked like a ghost on all the pictures!
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Very fine milled powder , works great for setting my foundation, doesn't make me look pale . it's a great price for what you get i just wish the sifter was a twist shut like bare minerals or even the ulta mineral foundation because God forbid this thing to be tossed around in a hand bag a few times lol
Priscilla K.
Baie Verte, NL
Great product, I use this everyday to enhance my finished look. A little goes a long way. I tap a little into the lid and then dip my brush and tap again. You can have an 'ashen' look if you apply too much. I also like this because I have combination skin and feel this product prevents me from looking 'shiny'. I always purchase this product two at a time because I never want to run out. there is also a shimmer HD powder and a corrective yellow.
Monique S.
Melbourne
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I love the new and improved packaging. When you open it, your powder will not go everywhere, as it has a little dial you can turn to open and close it. It does everything it's suppose to. Makes your finish matte, I just don't like the flash back I get in photos when I use it :(
Aimée S.
Montréal, QC
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this product and especially the price point. But it is not my favorite since I discovered the RCMA no color powder that have also an excellent price point while being an extremly good powder. I would not rebuy since I found better but it is a good drugstore powder!!
Valerie W.
Vaudreuil, QC
This is pretty much a dead-on dupe for MUFE HD, except way cheaper. There is a ton of this, so it lasts forever. It works great and really gives a nice finish, but it can be quite messy to apply. The puff that comes with it is useless IMO, I use it with a large fluffy brush.
Limike R.
Kaneohe, Hawaii
This products is great! It does leave a white cast if too much is applied especially if you have a deeper skin tone. I like to take my brush and pat it into my skin and I've found that this method works well in helping set your makeup and provide very little makeup transfer
Annalise F.
Regina, SK
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this powder. It is silky, and doesn't create a cakey look on my dry skin. Its super affordable, and works well under the eyes and in the tzone. It has a little bit of flashback when taking photos, but overall a very good product. I recommend this for every day use!
Stephanie M.
London, ON
I received this in an old e.l.f. subscription box. I remember it having a bit of sparkle which I didn't care for. The packaging is pretty bulky. I don't think I will give this a try again as I haven't found anything that compares to the NYC translucent loose powder.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.