BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Annabelle A.
I have been on the hunt for a really good drugstore loose powder and this one is not it. It is a very soft and feels good but after a while I felt it patch up under my eye and bunch. It was drying and I wasn't a fan of it at all. I love my rcma loose powder but I would rather use a pressed powder over this product. I love elf as a brand but stay away from this product.
Ross D.
Norwich
This powder for the price is very good. It comes with a good amount of product. My only complaints is the packaging and how messy this powder along with many other loose powders can be. Also with the translucent powder it can make you look very white if too much is used.
ramla n.
Sharjah
Best product to get from elf. I have been trying this out for almost a year now. I would recommend it to ppl around me. Would like a free voxbox for other elf product to review on. As I have not used them and would like to give them a try.#voxbox
Tina J.
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Took a while to figure out the best combo for this product. It does come on a litgke strong at first but over all is a great powder to use under eyes and in highlight areas!
Trisha L.
Oshawa, ON
This setting powder is very affordable and makes your make stay in place for hours! Only downside is it sometimes give off harsh back flash in photos making you look washed out, so it is key to make sure watch how much is applied.
Mahi M.
Review for: Sheer more...
I purchased the product as a translucent powder and am totally satisfied. It is very easy to apply. As for my experience it's best for the oil and the combination skin. Love the amount of the product and the price is competitive too 👍
Leslie M.
Tlaxcala
es super bueno para poder sellar el corrector mas en la parte debajo de los ojos, te da un efecto de piel de porcelana al aplicarlo y hace que tu base dure todo el dia
Katheryne S.
I get oily skin through out the day and this actually keeps my skin matte longer than any of the other powders I own, also super affordable and you get lots of product.
Alexis G.
Barrie, ON
I was so excited about this stuff when I first ordered it, but after using it for almost two months I have come to the conclusion it is just simply okay, and I think other setting powders work just as well. I only really use this powder when I am at home as the container is so bulky, and the process is mess I just do not feel comfortable using it outside the house.
Texsai T.
es excelente facil de aplicar ayuda a darle un acabado de al rostro dando una definicion mas suave a ciertos puntos claves del rostro el polvo fino el cual ayuda a que se vea muy natural y nada pesado el eso ayuda a que no quede muy sobre cargado eso es ideal para un maquillaje profesional
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.