BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Francesca R.
I love the new formula and packaging way better than the original one that's in this picture. But it made my skin very soft and matte, set my foundation and concealer really well. Made my skin look very smooth. My favourite translucent powder that I've tried so far, but sometimes it can stick to my dry patches. That's the only downfall
Stacey I.
I love this powder and find it to be a great dupe for high end brands, but this type of powder is not designed for flash photography so don't use it for your wedding day! I use it on a daily basis unless I am getting photographs taken as it will cause flashback and make you look horrible.
Samantha W.
I love this powder for my dry skin. It looks very natural on the skin, and does not make my under eye area crease or dry up. I wouldnt recomend for flash photography as it can leave a white cast, bur perfect for my dry skin. I'm not sure how this would hold up on an oily skin type.
Emily S.
I don't know if I got a dud or what but I've heard so many people say this is a dupe for the MUFE HD Powder. This thing covered my face in sparkles and glitter! I didn't like it and haven't used it since that first fiasco. Hopefully I'll find another use or have an AHA moment with it.
Vanessa K.
Brampton, Ontario
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This product is ok for setting your makeup. I dont like baking with it, but is good for an all over the face set. The finish was satin. I have normal, oily skin and it didnt keep my makeup in place all day. Dont think I would buy again.
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
Remember to apply lightly otherwise you'd get an obvious white cast. This powder is very fine and will last a long time. My face stays oil-free all day long with this! The only thing I don't like about this is that it's not very travel-friendly. It's rather bulky and gets messy too!
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Review for: Sheer more...
this powder contains a finely milled, and pleasant smooth texture that makes application effortless. The powder feels lightweight and it goes on completely sheer and is undetectable on. It's amazing how the finish is so natural looking-no caked on or powdery look.
Melissa P.
Winnipeg, MD
This powder works great as a finishing powder. Reduces skin after application of foundation . Helps keep a flawless look all day. Only thing I don't like is it contains a little to much glitter in it.
Bhanu T.
oshawa, Ontario
I really wanted to love this product. I heard so many good reviews on it. I love how fine the powder is. It sets my make-up well and it does not cake up.The only flaw was it left a white caste on my face . I wore it to a wedding and my face looked like a ghost on all the pictures!
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Very fine milled powder , works great for setting my foundation, doesn't make me look pale . it's a great price for what you get i just wish the sifter was a twist shut like bare minerals or even the ulta mineral foundation because God forbid this thing to be tossed around in a hand bag a few times lol
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.