BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kristy D.
Love this setting powder! After setting it feels so smooth and doesnt feel heavy at all. Wearing it for 10 hours and not even needing to reapply as the powder doesnt move what so ever. This powder can be used for baking but it gives a lovely affect used both ways.
Yvette N.
The e.l.f HD Powder is very affordable, but personally I would spring the extra cash for something else. It applies very white and can lighten my face more than I'd like. It also feels quite cakey. I mainly use this now for mattifying or setting lipstick but otherwise I probably wouldn't buy this again.
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, NS
I use this to bake every day! You get a lot of power for such a great price and the product does the job well! Highly recommend for beginners and those on a budget because not everyone can afford the steep price for the Laura Mercier powder!

Cons: VERY messy.
Marie-Pier T.
Lac, QC
Review for: Sheer, Corrective Yellow more...
I use both colors mixed because the white is too bright and gives me a paler face and yellow makes it more like my skincolor (very warm with yellow undertones). Gives me a matte finish all day long. Helps my makeup stay longer. Nice product, very inexpensive!
Moumina W.
It's really good.
I like the fact that it doesn't leave you big white patches when you bake with it.
The only downer is that it's very thin so when you open the container it flys away an you end up coughing because of it lol
tiff♡ B.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Sheer more...
With the incredible price, this product can't be beat! It is such a fine powder that it instantly blurs any imperfections. It keeps me matte all day long and locks in my foundation and concealer. I have easily bought over 10 of these powders! LOVE
vanessa l.
russell, Kansas
Honestly I feel like you just can't go wrong with elf products. They are so affordable and great quality and this product is no exception!!! It works so flawlessly. I have such oily skin and this sets my foundation so good and it doesn't get oily all day
Ana-Marija A.
Sydney
This is a really good setting powered for every day use only issue I have had with it is the white cast that it shows in photos but other than that it's perfect for every day if I am going somewhere that photos will be taken I use a different powder but for the price it's a really good product!
Anahi G.
Producto de calidad.. Aliado indispensable en mis trabajos y uno de mis mas recomendables productos a mis clientes para su maquillaje..
La textura, aplicación y fácil de trabajar lo an hecho uno de mis favoritos
Sameen B.
Milton, ON
Really good powder, especially for the price you can't go wrong! It feels so soft on your face and a little goes a long way! The one thing you need to be careful about when using this powder is that it had flashback so avoid using flash photography when wearing it! Other than that this powder is really good and can be compared to the MUFE HD powder!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.