BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Karlie G.
HORRIBLE! Powder is so fine that it makes an insane mess even when you aren’t using! Don’t take this to travel, and don’t use when going to take a lot of photos (horrible flashback)
Cheri S.
Woodstock, CT
Still one of the best setting powders I've used. You wouldn't think so coming from a budget brand, but it's very wonderful and helps a lot with foundation setting, or setting around the eyes to prep for eyeshadow
Christiana S.
Antioch, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This is an OK product. Does it do its job? Yes. It’s good at blotting areas throughout the day, BUT can be a bit drying. A good mosturizer before applying makeup will do the trick !
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
Great price for a pretty decent setting powder! I like to use it to bake under my eyes and for helping with shine that comes with living in a humid climate. Great size as well. Use it often :)
Brittany S.
Review for: Sheer more...
Very reasonably priced and simple packaging. Easy to apply and kept my foundation matte for a couple of hours. Not the longest lasting of powders out there but it’ll do in a pinch.
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
I have this setting powder it's nice for the couple bucks that it is but I feel like I could find a better one I don't feel like it really sets it good but you can't beat it for $5
Marissa V.
Porterville, CA
This product will set your undereyes and leave you highlighted and LIFTED. Definitely needs some more shoes for our darker skinned brothers and sisters who wanna look snatched too.
Lizzy H.
I highly recommend for people with oily skin. This does feel a little heavy at first but once it's blended in, you won't even remember you put it on. Leaves my skin matte for hours
Evelyn B.
brownsville
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This product is amazing! I’ve been using it for about a year and it really brings up my make up. This product is good especially if you have oily skin like me and it reduces it. Definitely would buy it again!
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
For it to be as inexpensive as it is this powder is awesome. It's got no flashback, it's finely Milled and light. It's a good starter powder for those of us who can't afford the pricey products
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.