BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Katie M.
Elsmere, KY
I am not s huge fan of white powder, it makes my face look very cakey. I wouldn’t really recommend this product bc there are so many other powders that are the same price that do a better job of setting the face.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
Really good setting powder for the price for sure. I use this setting powder more then any of my others and I do recommend this if your not wanting to spend so much on a makeup product.
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love it!!! I have this product in luminous and corrective yellow. It really keeps my make up in place and Once I use it I barely need a touch up! [product:e.l.f.-high-definition-powder]
Kelly M.
Hazlet, NJ
I love this powder and the solid form that it comes in. I use it to finish off my makeup after applying my Foundation. It keeps my face from getting shiny and helps to set my makeup.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
This is okay. Not my favorite and it can cause flashback if you're not careful. If you know you won't be using flash photography or anything like that it's okay. Price point is good.
Dany B.
Parma, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
I bought this thinking it would be good for baking especially underneath my under eye, not knowing that it would be glittery. I didn’t like it very much, I found it not useful at all
Kylie C.
This product is surprisingly a buried treasure in drugstore makeup. I love how smooth this powder makes my skin and nothing ever creases when I'm wearing it. Overall a great product!
Cheri S.
Woodstock, CT
Still one of the best setting powders I've used. You wouldn't think so coming from a budget brand, but it's very wonderful and helps a lot with foundation setting, or setting around the eyes to prep for eyeshadow
Karlie G.
HORRIBLE! Powder is so fine that it makes an insane mess even when you aren’t using! Don’t take this to travel, and don’t use when going to take a lot of photos (horrible flashback)
Taylor S.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s an okay powder, especially for the price point! I do feel like it cakes the tiniest bit, mostly if you use too much and don’t brush away the excess, and it flash backed a bit on me.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.