BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Roberta H.
Peterborough, OK
Very soft, blends well into the skin. Very messy and does get everywhere. The little puff doesn't pick up much and will pack it in, if you use a brush of your own you won't find much issue. Keep it up right and you should be good. e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Victoria M.
Sackville, NB
This was a little disappointing. I was hoping it would set and as it us supposed to be translucent leave no trace however there is a definitive white powdery look left afterwards. I wanted to love this but don't waste your $.
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is my favorite elf product there is! I used this product to set my concealer and to bake my face. I loved it, and there's no flashback. It help cover my dark circles under my eyes. I would highly recommend.
Leia S.
The product it's self is good. My issue is with the packaging . I can never leave it in my makeup bag it's had to stay flat other wise powder goes everywhere and is hardwr to use. I like it for backing tho and I have had no issues in terms of the product it's self
Allison S.
I love this HD powder. Great price, easy to use! Helps finishing up makeup and helps with shiny spots! This can be used for all skin types! Would leave face dry either! Definitely recommend for anyone looking into makeup or is already into makeup!
Amanda G.
This is a pretty decent translucent finishing powder however my only complaint is that when you are in the sun your face can appear a bit sparkly and sometimes I have found little white granules on my skin after application
Karen C.
Review for: Sheer more...
The product is extremely fine which is what I look for in a setting powder but it does have horrible flashback in photos. For its price it's okay. Elf usually has outstanding products but this one unfortunately let me down.
Lidia S.
I love love love this powder. Really good. It makes my skin looks so flawless and soft. It apply easily and it feels so comfortable. I would recommend this powder if you are on budget and you are looking for a good powder.
mubashara s.
india
An amazing translucent setting powder
If your foundation gets patch or sticky or if it melts then definitely go for this it is a great product and will set your foundation,concealer ,bb creams and everything in place...
Jacky G.
It's good for baking. When I began to explorer the world of makeup, i also used to use it as a setting powder and my makeup wouldn't move. It's a matte finish and works very well for oily skin types. I would buy again
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.