BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
andrea m.
Miami Lakes, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
this is the basically the drug store version of the laura mercier powder. i have combo skin and it worked perfect for me, it lasted all day and gave me a perfect balanced look, i wasn’t oily and i wasn’t dry either
Ashley B.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this when I first started using setting powder. It seemed okay at first but my face would like dry and cracked by the end of the night. Also the flash back on it was horrible.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
I didn't like the smell of this product too much and it also gives a horrible back flash it does however set your make up nicely but because of back flash I won't purchase them again .
Bethany J.
Clearfork
This was the first setting powder I ever used. It’s really fine. There’s little specs of glitter and it does have flashback. But I liked it for days I wasn’t gonna be taking pictures.
Kate N.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
More for your money. Definitely is a staple for me. This product works great at keeping my makeup matte and fierce. You'll never imagine spending twenty bucks on setting powder again.
Erica M.
Henderson
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder is awesome for setting your makeup. I am a brown skinned girl, so it’s easy for flashback to happen when using powders. Luckily with this specific one that doesn’t happen.
Kim D.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried this powder because my friends were raving about it but what they failed to mention was that it was a stark white powder and that you should never be around a camera flash when using this
Veronica N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer more...
If your into cheap setting powders elf has them. When I’m out all day in the sun it protects my face. I like a matte finish and this keeps me matte without having to spend a lot of $$$ definitely would buy again.
Katie M.
Elsmere, KY
I am not s huge fan of white powder, it makes my face look very cakey. I wouldn’t really recommend this product bc there are so many other powders that are the same price that do a better job of setting the face.
Hannah C.
Evans, Ga
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
It's a really good product for when your just going somewhere but it does have some flashback so be very careful. It works for all skin types but one thing I didn't like about it is it has some shimmer to it and I don't really like that so if you don't want shimmer don't get this.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.