BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Hannah E.
When I had oily skin this was such an amazing powder. It’s nice and matte, yet doesn’t look chalky and thick on the skin. You get plenty in the tub and it lasted me a good 4 months of daily use!
The only slight down side is that it’s a loose powder so it isn’t always ideal to travel about with
Jennifer G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Seriously the best setting/HD powder I've used and the price! Goes on smooth with full coverage, set my face for the whole day. Great for a matte finish! You get a lot of product in this package. Would definitely buy again and again and again!
Fangru S.
Singapore
Lots of product for the price and actual amount needed for each application. It definitely "conver up" signs of pores and makes your skin appears smoothr. If over applied will make your face looks like its been powdered up with white powder.

Best way to use it is to use the sponge/puff that comes with the product. With hand pressing the puff firmly on the sieve of the product, ensure all holes where product can spill out Is covered by puff, flip the tub upside down while hand still firmly pressing puff in place. flip it back to how it usually is and remove the puff. puff is now covered with powder that came out of the sieve holes which is just the right amount for each application. Pat the puff onto ur face and with a press and smothing out motion, spread the powder over the area where you wan it smoothn. Try not to exeed 3 applications of this powder to avoid white cast.

to set liquid/cream products,pour the powder onto the upturn lid and use a kabuki or fluffy face powder brush to pick up the powder before brushing it all over your face.
Alana C.
Whangarei
very good powder, kept me matte all day and my makeup didnt shift at all. the packaging is very bulky and messy, they need to slim down the packaging and make it less messy. good value for the amount of powder you receive. i would definitely buy it again
Olivia V.
Vancouver
Review for: Sheer more...
This is good for the pricepoint - I like to use it on my under-eye concealer and sometimes for baking. If you use it all over your face you'll get little fibres and bits of powder everywhere that don't seem to want to come off. Just use a little bit.
Jhodie A.
This powder is perfect for final powder and setting all the make up in your face. It maoes your skin look HD. For real. It seals all the make up and lock it to its place making it also last longer. I love this.
Heather T.
Grand Falls
i've recently started using this and i'd love to say it's like a dupe for the laura mercier powder, it's compleletly matte and wonderful for baking your under eyes with !! it's more for oily skin because it tends to cling to dryness , but over all i recommend this product to all my friends !
ashley r.
Sturgeon Falls
very cheap alternative for beginners, does a good job at setting concealer and this actually brightens your under eye area significantly! I don’t typically reach for this anymore because I have other powders that I use frequently but this is definitely a good option for those who are looking for affordable drugstore powders! I also recommend the COVERGIRL Professional Loose Powder
rim e.
The elf high definition powder is one of my personal favourite products. Its great for a combination of oily skin as well as dry skin. It keep your makeup on all day and gives you a matte finish. I would definitely buy this again as it is a very good product and comes at a really good price
Chelsey M.
New Victoria, NS
This is my go to drug store setting powder. I always use it to set my foundation and it keeps it in place all day. I have dry skin and do not find this powder drys my out and I recommend for anyone looking for an affordable setting powder
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.