BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Chelsea R.
This is the best translucent powder I have tried, it is light, and doesn't look dusty or powdery, and leaves a great matte finish. I have combination skin so believe it would work for all skin types. I reccomend this to anyone as this so well priced for any budget.
Duha M.
I got this powder one year ago, and I'm so in love with how it really sets the foundation/concealer in place, it also prevents any creases underneath the eyes and it has a matte finish which I liked so much.. I've been using it till now and I don't have any cons.
Alanah P.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Sheer more...
I didn't really like this product I bought it to bake under my eyes. When I tried to use it made my foundation looked super cakey.
I still use it though but not for that I use it to powder my nose because it does get pretty oily, I use only a tiny bit at a time .
Miya E.
mahboula, Mahboula
High Definition Powder is a translucent, versatile loose powderthat creates a flawless, soft-focus effect to the skin. It masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. This incredibly soft and invisible powder is ideal for everyday wear, either alone or over your favorite e.l.f. foundation.
Remy M.
Hill of Beath, Cowdenbeath
Review for: Sheer more...
If this powder didn't have so much micro shimmer/glitter in it this would have been a 5 star review, it least no white cast and sets the face perfectly, but the amount of shimmer isn't something I go for and it's a shame because it's such a good performing powder otherwise
Kristen H.
Montreal West, QC
Review for: Sheer more...
A really great, affordable powder! Very finely milled, and gives a nice, smooth finish to my under-eye area without making them look dry and cakey. The only drawback I would see, is that is is more on the messy side. However, the finish it gives is beautiful.
Nikki N.
This gives such a white cast even if you use thin layers so don't try baking with it. I'm a medium tan skin tone so anyone darker than me will look ghost white with this. It does matify and have a good amount of product but unless you're pale, its not great.
Valeria R.
Mexico, Cdmx
Review for: Sheer more...
Es un buen polvo para sellas, sin embargo suele quedar un poco de residuo en el rostro. El rostro queda mate y es bueno para la piel mixta. El acabo natural es bueno, pero no me gusta que sea tan volátil. Sería increíble el mismo producto pero compacto.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Review for: Shimmer more...
I loved the over all effect of this powder. Seal foundation, while giving a soft finish to the skin. Very powdery and dusty, so use a little at a time! Also a little would go a long way. Hey light and didn't dry the skin. Great for pictures and videos. Great value!
e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder O High Definition Powder da ELF é um pó solto, translúcido, de alta definição, que deixa a pele matificada e aveludada, disfarça linhas de expressão, poros.
Já faz um tempo que eu venho usando esse tipo de pó e tenho amado!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.