BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Stacy Y.
Review for: Sheer more...
this. is. amazing. its like magic powder... it makes your skin look flawless. i have combo skin so its really hard to satisfy me with "all over the face" products but this really impressed me! i got this as a gift and i didnt expect this quality. the price is also budget friendly
Esther C.
Review for: Sheer more...
After using this under my eyes my concealer still creased!! And I like the translucent ones more because this one kind of makes you foundation, concealer and what ever your setting a bit lighter then before.
PTY 869271Yulianny G.
This translucent powder is very but very good, it is very fine perfect to seal the base, it makes the makeup look very natural nothing heavy, I have lasted more than eight hours without leaving me any glitter, this definitely recommend it, apart That brings a lot of product and lasts a lot
Leila B.
This is my go to powder for setting and baking. A little certainly goes a long way. For combination skin, this is great for mattifying the skin and giving that natural finish. The only downside is flashback you get from flash photography. Especially where you have heavily baked
April V.
Upham
This is not my favorite e.l.f product (e.l.f is my favorite makeup brand though!). This powder applies funny and in my opinion is a coarse powder... I can still see flakes of white once it's on and it does not have a good finish. I may give it another try but not at the moment.
megan c.
Sturgeon County, AB
They have one in a shimmer shade and it makes such a beautiful cheek highlighter especially for the price, when i would wear it i always got asked what i was wearing and they were amazed it was something as cheap as elf !
Brooke J.
Regina, SK
This translate power is my go to drug store baking powder this powder leaves me set all day and snatched it as a matte finish which is prefect for this product and stays all day I love elf and there simple packing I would differently buy again as it so cheap and works so well
Keeley C.
Folkestone
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s an okay product. I did find it a little bit too powdery but was a good product. Had a matte finish and kept makeup in place. Wouldn’t recommend it for baking as it will stick and look incredibly powdery but when used lightly it will always help you get that perfect selfie!
simran p.
Review for: Sheer more...
I recently bought this translucent powder from the nearest superstore and I have been using it since then! I love how matte is makes my combo skin look without accentuating any dark patches found on my forehead. For $8 CAD it is pretty good and a little goes a long way!
Romy h.
Châteauguay
Its really Nice! I love it!
My friend has the makeup forever one and its really the same thing but less expensive.
The only negative thing that i could find its that if you take a photo with a flash, it would make some white spots on the skin :/

I recommand you this Product! Its inexpensive and really easy to use :)
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.