BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Stacy Y.
Review for: Sheer more...
this. is. amazing. its like magic powder... it makes your skin look flawless. i have combo skin so its really hard to satisfy me with "all over the face" products but this really impressed me! i got this as a gift and i didnt expect this quality. the price is also budget friendly
Telescu V.
I have used this once but i dont know why i didn't purchase again because its very good and it does its job very well. I think its close enough to the Makeup For Ever HD High Definition Powder. It sets very well and give a flawlless look semi-matte. I think i will buy again soon!
Esther C.
Review for: Sheer more...
After using this under my eyes my concealer still creased!! And I like the translucent ones more because this one kind of makes you foundation, concealer and what ever your setting a bit lighter then before.
Mackenzie B.
I honestly love this product because it makes my concealer last all day! However, when applying I much prefer using a wet beauty blender and letting it bake on my face for 5-10 minutes to let it lock in my concealer and foundation! I find the applicator it comes with doesn't set it properly!
PTY 869271Yulianny G.
This translucent powder is very but very good, it is very fine perfect to seal the base, it makes the makeup look very natural nothing heavy, I have lasted more than eight hours without leaving me any glitter, this definitely recommend it, apart That brings a lot of product and lasts a lot
Brooke M.
Welland, Ontario
This powder is everything! It sets your makeup, lasts all day, works for my dry skin and my sisters combination. Makeup stays in place all day and you literally cannot get a better price on a powder. I've tried everything from Laura mercier, which is amazing!! But for like five times the price lol it's not that much better
April V.
Upham
This is not my favorite e.l.f product (e.l.f is my favorite makeup brand though!). This powder applies funny and in my opinion is a coarse powder... I can still see flakes of white once it's on and it does not have a good finish. I may give it another try but not at the moment.
megan c.
Sturgeon County, AB
They have one in a shimmer shade and it makes such a beautiful cheek highlighter especially for the price, when i would wear it i always got asked what i was wearing and they were amazed it was something as cheap as elf !
Keeley C.
Folkestone
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s an okay product. I did find it a little bit too powdery but was a good product. Had a matte finish and kept makeup in place. Wouldn’t recommend it for baking as it will stick and look incredibly powdery but when used lightly it will always help you get that perfect selfie!
Brooke J.
Regina, SK
This translate power is my go to drug store baking powder this powder leaves me set all day and snatched it as a matte finish which is prefect for this product and stays all day I love elf and there simple packing I would differently buy again as it so cheap and works so well
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.