BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Rihab J.
this powder sets my makeup perfectly and never makes me look too cakey i love it
Mindy R.
I love this stuff! It sets makeup very well and makes it last a very long time.
Christine Mae M.
I love this product because it's light and very affordable and I use it ever day
Kelli R.
I use this to put over my foundation to make it match my skin tone! Works great!
Jessica C.
Great for locking in your make up!! Doesn't smudge your make up dry your skin out
Chelsey W.
Raleigh, NC
Love this product! Borrowed it from my roommate and it helped control the shine.
Dana G.
Cookeville, TN
This is better than high end powders I have used. It keeps my makeup on all day.
Staci W.
Made my face look like a geisha's.. it didn't blend well with my regular makeup.
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Great alternative to higher end brands. Minimizes pores for a flawless finish.
Jeri T.
Kansas City, MO
I love this powder. It takes the shine off my face without making me look pale.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.