BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
anna l.
El Monte , CA
My ride or die. It's not that expensive & it does the job' I've purchased 3 times
Chelsey W.
Raleigh, NC
Love this product! Borrowed it from my roommate and it helped control the shine.
Jennifer B.
Hollister, CA
Good product you won't get a white cast with this. Makes your skin look so smooth
Maggie H.
Dolomite, AL
Little goes a long way. try using a very big fluffy brush for large distribution
Tiffani M.
Fort benning, GA
Yasssss, girl yass! Bake your face! I love this! It sets my makeup like no other.
Staci W.
Made my face look like a geisha's.. it didn't blend well with my regular makeup.
Aubrey B.
Sutter Creek, Ca
Hands down , the best for your buck! Make sure you do blend it out with a brush!
Sonia C.
Lancaster, CA
this is a very good cheap powder. sits nicely on the skin and doesnt look cakey.
Betty S.
Pahoa, HI
It worked pretty good, it came off and only work part way but still really good.
Kelli R.
I use this to put over my foundation to make it match my skin tone! Works great!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.