BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
April T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Great product. Sets well with foundation and conceAlers. Great quality and price for the brand. Doesn't feel heavy and looks good with all makeup looks. You get a good amount of product for the pric
Kristin V.
Renton , WA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is just so-so. It’s really nothing special. The price is great of course. So if you’re just starting out, it’s fine. I think there are better things out there in the drug store though.
Madie M.
Review for: Sheer more...
This setting powder is very white cast. I would have patches of white all over my skin after using it which would come off on my hand when I touched it. It worked to keep my oily skin at bay, but didn’t look the best with my makeup.
Eimmi🌸 F.
Sherman
Review for: Sheer more...
Does what you want it to do.. although i don't like how it comes in a small jar. Leaves a natural look and is good for oily skin! Easy to apply using a blending sponge. Definitely recommend it! It's also bery affordable
Rebecca M.
I like the finish of this product but the color of the powder gives a real white cast on the skin unless you use a lot of setting powder. I do like how lightweight it is and how fine the powder is
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
This works good for baking under the eye but it has too much flash back. And compared to other drug store brands it doesn't have a lot of product in the container for about hr same price.
Heaven D.
Vancleave , MS
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This elf powder is definitely a cheap alternative compared to other options. It is my favorite drug store product and have tried several it works great with my skin and I feel my skin is very oily
Sapphire S.
I did not like this powder at all on my tan skin.  It says it is sheer, but it definitely left a white cast all over my face and was very noticeable.  It seems to be a pretty finely-milled powder, yet it looked a little cakey on my skin (I have oily skin and that may be part of the problem).  I like that there is no scent and you get a lot of product at a great price. It just didn't work on my skin.
Paige D.
This product is nice for the price point. However it is very white on the skin. It is very soft and nice to touch but I feel like it settles into the creases under my eyes. But nice for beauty on a budget.
Serena H.
This is just bad. It leaves a white cast and it causes my oily skin to be dry especially under my eyes. I can't bake with this. I have about half left and I'm dreading using it up. Won't repurchase and don't recommend.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.