BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Sheer more...
It works okay to be honest not the best powder out on stock but it does its job. I recommend for anyone that’s looking for an Affordable price out there. It blends okay with foundation and it is a photo high definition.
alyisha l.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product because it left a really nice finish. It's not too powdery and it's very light and makes you look good.
Avigayil B.
New York , NY
Purchased at: Target
Very inexpensive but such a great product. If you live in NYC or aplace that had the elf store I recommend going because they have all the products and the employees specialize in elf. Next best bet would be target. This works so well with high end stuff
Elizabeth W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is to powdery. You cant use it around your eyes because it will irritate you. Leave a your face cakey.
Ashley S.
Norman
Purchased at: ULTA
I think it works okay, makes my face a little too dry for my liking but it's better if you set with a setting spray. The packaging is messy.
Sarah C.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is good. It helps to create that matte look after applying any wet product. Very good for the price.
Allison L.
Gilbert, AZ
This finishing powder is great for the price point! It sets your makeup all day and keeps everything in place. It doesn’t totally mattify your makeup so if that is what you want I would try something else
Pegah A.
Chevy Chase, MD
Review for: Sheer more...
Lets be honest.  You can't expect the same quality from this powder than you would from CoverFX or Laura Mercier.  It's not as finely milled, and your skin doesn't feel as smooth.  It does do a great job for baking though.  It'll definitely brighten and sharpen your contour.  It will also cause flashback.  I took some pictures at a birthday, and I looked pale.  Now normally I'm on the fair side, but I looked like James Charles when he was Flashback Mary.  If you don't know what that is, I suggest you look up a picture.  It was not pretty in the slightest.  Off camera, it was decent, and if you're looking for an affordable option.
Jennifer J.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Sheer more...
I find that this product gives flashback while taking picture with a flash. It starts to look cakey after a while. I wouldn’t use it again.
Sarah M.
Nashville
Review for: Sheer more...
Great powder when needing one inexpensive, I prefer a color pressed powder usually but would use again.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.