BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lesly O.
Omaha
Purchased at: Walmart
Great powder. Similar to airspun but on the less heavier side. Love how i don't need much to look matte and locked in place.
Brenda B.
Fresno
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder looked beautiful on top of my liquid foundation and concealer. The only thing I would be aware about is the flashback if you are going to be taking pictures with flash. Nevertheless, it is a beautiful powder.
Brittany D.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on particularly sweaty Florida days to really tone down the oily swamp monster thing that happens. On a day where my face is dry though, this clings to my flaky dry bits.. so I avoid it then.
Charcey B.
Elberton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
This is a good product for how cheap the product is. It is a natural finish and does good as setting the makeup. I don’t think there is anything wrong with it. I would definitely buy again and recommend!
Le Neigh S.
Sartell, MN
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer more...
Price is great! Lightweight and doesn’t smell. I find that it works well for about an eight hour shift and then my makeup starts to smudge. Would be perfect for a night out or sometime where you’re not going to be out all day.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Purchased at: Target
This is the best finishing powder I have ever purchased and a third of the cost. Highly recommend this brand. It blurs our imperfections and keeps me looking bright eyed. It also has some staying power for my under eye.
Siobhaan B.
Workington, Workington
For me personally, a lot of the e.l.f products perform average at best. Despite the lure of the low prices and the pretty packaging, the products don't do well under time or pressure. I have combination skin and I feel that all their base products (particularly powders such as this one) just cling to the dry skin while also doing nothing to help the slightly oily areas. I give it a 2 star because of the cite packaging, low prices and average at best performance.
Meagan W.
Toronto, ON
This product did not give me flashback which is very helpful, however with some concealers I used for under eyes I found this did not really stop or help with creasing.
The amount of product you receive is great, as it does last a while.
The consistency is pretty finely milled, and it wipes off fairly easily as long as it is not left on for too long.
I would say this product is pretty average, there are worse products but there are better products too.
Wie🌟 t.
Review for: Sheer more...
I’ve used loads of different powders over the years and none have worked. This powder keeps my shine under control all day!! It leaves a nice airbrush finish, without going patchy! I would say after 7 hours after setting my face with this, My face looks a littlest oily. Would of gave it 5 stars if the packaging it came in was better, but apart from that you can’t fault the powder!
stephanie• a.
berino
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio High Definition Powder 83331 Translucent more...
Elf is one of my favorite brand 💕 elf products are super affordable and nice.
I love this powder, I recommend.
This powder have a cute and soft sponge it’s really fancy, I love it , like every single products from elf.
The quality is great!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.