BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
lorilei b.
kent, oh
Purchased at: Walmart
This powder is pretty good, but some days it can feel a little too heavy to me. It does give good coverage though and it keeps your face from looking oily throughout the day!
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
I really didn’t like this product at all. I bought this only for the purpose to use for when I cover up my eyebrows. I thought it would work nice because it’s so white but it did absolutely nothing. I was not a big fan.
Kay❤💋💄 L.
Cherryville, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
I love how this makes the liquid makeup look after Setting it. It’s not to cakey or messy. It looks good in photos and if you are a bride, I recommend this for your wedding day because it stays on all day
Kris b.
Ocean, NJ
It's okay. I prefer pressed powder as it has better coverage when trying to bake make up. But it's not a terrible item. It does what it's supposed to do.
khalisha p.
Purchased at: CVS
I'm new to doing my makeup and this is the first product I used on my face and a year later I still love the finished look it gives me. I will be using it until I find something better.
Chantal F.
covina
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I originally thought this was to bake but I was wrong. It sets my makeup beautifully and blends straight into my foundation under my eyes. It doesn’t brush away as easily but that’s okay as long as I make sure not to put too much on.
Tesa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I personally did not like this powder. It was very gritty, and made my makeup look very cakey and emphasized my pores.
Desiree L.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is great for setting my under eye concealer. I also use it to set my tinted moisturizer when I use that. It’s great for the price. It’s a little too drying for my skin in the winter though.
Kady h.
west Virginia
Review for: Sheer more...
I loved the finish and using it as a setting powder, but it did break in the compact very easily. It is an amazing product that I buy regularly though!
Johnna G.
Riverview
I use this to set my foundation everytime I bake my face it helps to keep it lasting longer and keeps it from smearing.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.