BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
armenda s.
Plano, TX
this does leave a really nice looking finish but my only issue is the amount of flashback i get when i used the product. maybe it would be a good idea to use another type of shade besides shear since that tends to have an effect when it comes to taking pics with flash on.
Crystal R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
This powder was just okay. For the price, I shouldn’t complain since it’s very affordable but it didn’t seem to WOW my look.
Ashley B.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great product that is affordable. Easy to use and looks good once applied. I highly recommend this.
Crystal H.
los angeles
I use this one with the pressed powder and my face comes out looking really nice I absolutely love this use the setting spray right after and your face stays Instagram ready all day everyday
Carmella G.
Purchased at: Target
It took me a while to find a great product that doesnt leave my skin greasy by mid to end of day and have not had any breakouts since I started using this about 2 years ago, this is a must have for me in my daily routine...i will not use anything else!
Xoe P.
Purchased at: Target
This makes my skin look so smooth and makeup last all day. Everytime I use it I get compliments on how flawless my makeup looks.
tiffany l.
San Antonio TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I looked so bad in flash dont get this powder at all you will get so much flashback it is just like the coty airspun one.
Gladys R.
Purchased at: Target
I like that it stays on all day, so affordable, last a long time. Like the packaging. Selfies look good, gives you a smooth look.
Betty S.
Lee, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Fair warrning, this does not contain as much product as people have come to expect from e.l.f products, the value for the price is still pretty compared to other products. It doesn't dry your skin out. Looks really great for photos and videos.
👸 Erica S.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: Sheer more...
Am trying this due to the fact that I have run out of my most favorite setting powder by Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder which is golden I tell you. But back to e.l.f ok so I've noticed that this is ok compared to Laura's but it's cheap so its acceptable. It does have a matte finish so use a matte foundation for a better finished look. Or use to really soak up your more dewy foundations. I use it for baking my tarte™ shape tape contour concealer which helps extend the wear and look of my under eye makeup. It's a good part time powder but I'll most likely switch back because I love Laura's so much but I'm happy with this product in the mean time
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.