BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jewel D.
Collinsville
Review for: Sheer more...
I didn’t like this powder it was a very small size though it was very cheap so that kind of goes in a hand with it it is easier to apply but there was a bunch of fall out and I feel as if you know it’s a loose powder there’s gonna be a lot of fall out but I feel like as soon as I opened the packaging it just flew everywhere it was not a fine powder it was a very chunky chalky powder and it did not go well with my full coverage foundation it made it creases a lot and it made me look old and I’m 18
Crystal H.
los angeles
I use this one with the pressed powder and my face comes out looking really nice I absolutely love this use the setting spray right after and your face stays Instagram ready all day everyday
Betty S.
Lee, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Fair warrning, this does not contain as much product as people have come to expect from e.l.f products, the value for the price is still pretty compared to other products. It doesn't dry your skin out. Looks really great for photos and videos.
👸 Erica S.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: Sheer more...
Am trying this due to the fact that I have run out of my most favorite setting powder by Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder which is golden I tell you. But back to e.l.f ok so I've noticed that this is ok compared to Laura's but it's cheap so its acceptable. It does have a matte finish so use a matte foundation for a better finished look. Or use to really soak up your more dewy foundations. I use it for baking my tarte™ shape tape contour concealer which helps extend the wear and look of my under eye makeup. It's a good part time powder but I'll most likely switch back because I love Laura's so much but I'm happy with this product in the mean time
Lesly O.
Omaha
Purchased at: Walmart
Great powder. Similar to airspun but on the less heavier side. Love how i don't need much to look matte and locked in place.
Kiara K.
Lake Wynonah
Great for finishing and sealing makeup
Long lasting
Minimal wearing throughout the day
Sammi L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this often but have to highlight over it because the white on top is very chalky and makes my skin look more white then naturally lighter
alyisha l.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked this product because it left a really nice finish. It's not too powdery and it's very light and makes you look good.
Natalie E.
Rose hill
Purchased at: Walmart
At the least it got the job done. There isn't a bunch of product so I'm not sure if it is really worth it but it is good for a person starting out with makeup.
Alyssa C.
Rockport
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sheer more...
This was my first translucent powder I tried! It was great and I re-purchased at least 5 times. I changed my makeup routine and slowly stopped using it. Great while it lasted though!!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.