BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kylie B.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Sheer more...
Perfect finishing touch for any makeup look. Makes the makeup look more matte and natural, while eliminating any excess oil on the face. Long-lasting too!
Jennifer C.
Niles
Review for: Sheer more...
This is the first HD powder I’ve bought, and i think it’s just HD powders in general i don’t love, but if you’re not taking flash photography it works great as a setting powder. The more you use, the more matte it becomes, but it gives a relatively natural finish with a thin layer. I think when i run out I’ll look for a Non-HD setting powder
Lessly H.
Houston
 bought this because I didn't want to spend a lot of money on Laura Mercier powder anymore. This makes my makeup last so much longer than the Laura Mercier and looks more natural!! I love it. My only complaints are that there is very little product (.28oz?) and it's $6, so if you buy multiple to equal the common 1oz amount of other products, it would still end up being ~$20, which is not a drugstore price I'd prefer, but still better than $38 Laura Mercier. It's also extremely messy so I feel like I waste so much product. I apply with a beauty blender and it's still flying all around the room. If you only set specific parts of your face it will probably not be AS much of a hassle, but I always set my whole face so it gets very annoying. I think that has to do with how fine it is, which probably aids to the longevity and natural look, so I guess it's just a sacrifice that has to be made. I will still continue to use this!
Keisha Y.
Martinsburg, WV
I love elf powder it works great for me and its also very affordable if you havent purchased an elf product give it a chance
nikki k.
This HD powder is perfect for pictures! Gives a flawless finish! Even makes you picture perfect if it is the only makeup you're wearing!
Chands_hols a.
Review for: Sheer more...
If you want to be baked! This is amazing for you... and there’s more it’s very affordable and it’s from elf cosmetics we all know elf always delivers ❤️❤️
Jennifer L.
Sterlington, LA
Purchased at: Target
This is the perfect powder! I use it with the Elf total face brush. It’s the perfect finishing touch before your out the door!
Johana P.
Port Richey
Purchased at: Walmart
0 stars would be better. This setting powder sucks. It clumps up on your face and ruins your fountain. Terrible do not buy
armenda s.
Plano, TX
this does leave a really nice looking finish but my only issue is the amount of flashback i get when i used the product. maybe it would be a good idea to use another type of shade besides shear since that tends to have an effect when it comes to taking pics with flash on.
Hannah G.
Las Vegas
This stuff is amazing! It is very cheap and works very well. I have no complaints about it. It’s perfect for baking and will leave your foundation staying put for a very long time.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.