BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Rina W.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
In my opinion, it’s just okay. It doesn’t keep my oils and bay. If you’re not too oily and need a quick option, this is okay. I never use the powder puff that it comes with. I prefer a sponge!
Katy L.
Review for: Sheer more...
This made my skin look almost doll like but had a lot of flashback in pictures. I would not recommend to wear this if you are going to be around cameras (unless you like the stark white look).
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
I use this stuff under my eyes to help get rid of creases and dark circles. Put it over your concealer and foundation. Then blend it around so you don't have an excess on your face. Highly recommend for a photo shop finish!
Hannah A.
Terre haute, IN
Honestly I was a little skeptical about trying this but it quickly became my go to. It’s very affordable and gets the job done. I never had a problem with caking or poor wear through the days.
Bethany M.
Trussville, AL
Review for: Sheer more...
This is great for a matte finish but I didn’t notice a difference in how long my makeup lasted using this powder. It’s a great product for the money. It’s so affordable. And it feels amazing on. It’s super fine and so soft.
Jasmine F.
Portland, OR
Review for: Sheer more...
Not the best powder for me. I felt like my makeup didn’t settle well with it and that my makeup just looked caked. It’s affordable and I love the brand but it just wasn’t meant to be for me.
Holli S.
paragould
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I really wanted to like this powder but it was really cakey on and as well as very white so if you’re a woman or man of color I would not go to this powder at all it’s as if it’s baby powder
Jade T.
Norfolk, VA
Not my favorite product of their brand. It is good for those starting out or if you just need to remove some shine from your face. It's not a full coverage powder like other "banana" powders.
Cady K.
Maple Grove
I have used this for years, it's my go to finishing powder. I like dewy looks and it sets just matte enough to keep you looking natural still, not caky or dry. Doesn't leave an annoying white film look to your face either!
Deanna M.
Quinlan
Purchased at: Walmart
Its very soft and very finely milled. With that being said it is very hard to pick up with brush. But with a wet beauty sponge it picks up amazingly and is very translucent without being ashy
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.