BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Martyna M.
Niles, IL
Love this powder so much! It’s translucent so it doesn’t give you any extra color. It makes your makeup stay in place for the entire day! My face feels super soft after applying it.
XiimaraLopez J.
Island park
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love their translucent powder because it really give the face a nice smooth finish setting your make up in place at an affordable price.
Karla N.
Longview, TX
It made me look really shiny, looked more like a shimmer body powder. I didn't like it one bit.
tiffany l.
San Antonio TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I looked so bad in flash dont get this powder at all you will get so much flashback it is just like the coty airspun one.
Amy W.
Bridgeville, DE
This is a great budget HD powder. It sets, mattyfies, and blurs as well as many higher-end powders at a fraction of the price. I have been a long time fan and would have no qualms recommending this product to someone looking for a  low-cost, yet quality powder.
Elizabeth G.
Reseda, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a good powder but for me it gave me some flashback so it’s a no for me. Otherwise it’s good
Ashley C.
Layton, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the powder I am currently using in my every day makeup routine. I like it so far.
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Works to get rid of unwanted shine but translucent makes me look more like a ghost than I already do.....
Melissa C.
For the price, this is amazing. It doesn't cake, it has a beautiful finish, and one tub of it lasts forever. The biggest downside is the packaging. It's so messy to dump into the lid, and then when you try to screw the lid back on, powder always goes flying everywhere. If it was more expensive, I wouldn't put up with it.
Alyssa S.
3056 Date St Riverside CA. 92507
Purchased at: Target
Best product ive used applys very easy amd not difficult to work with. Nd I dont have to wprey about flashback mary like james charles
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.