BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Christine Mae M.
I love this product because it's light and very affordable and I use it ever day
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Great alternative to higher end brands. Minimizes pores for a flawless finish.
Emma T.
New Castle, IN
One of the best drugstore powders out there. Not chalkey at all. Really afordble.
Mindy R.
I love this stuff! It sets makeup very well and makes it last a very long time.
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
It's light weight. And blends well. I use it to set my makeup and it works well.
Kelli R.
I use this to put over my foundation to make it match my skin tone! Works great!
Tiffani M.
Fort benning, GA
Yasssss, girl yass! Bake your face! I love this! It sets my makeup like no other.
Chelsey W.
Raleigh, NC
Love this product! Borrowed it from my roommate and it helped control the shine.
Sydney J.
For the price you can't find better. Definitely exceeds expectations. I love it.
Jeri T.
Kansas City, MO
I love this powder. It takes the shine off my face without making me look pale.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.