BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tiffani M.
Fort benning, GA
Yasssss, girl yass! Bake your face! I love this! It sets my makeup like no other.
Kelli R.
I use this to put over my foundation to make it match my skin tone! Works great!
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
It's light weight. And blends well. I use it to set my makeup and it works well.
Staci W.
Made my face look like a geisha's.. it didn't blend well with my regular makeup.
Emma T.
New Castle, IN
One of the best drugstore powders out there. Not chalkey at all. Really afordble.
Maggie H.
Dolomite, AL
Little goes a long way. try using a very big fluffy brush for large distribution
Sydney J.
For the price you can't find better. Definitely exceeds expectations. I love it.
Reyna Z.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love this elf product as well and you can't beat the price of $6 and it lasts.
Jessica C.
Great for locking in your make up!! Doesn't smudge your make up dry your skin out
Ta L.
Saint Paul, MN
love this stuff easy dupe for any us piwder super affordable and works fantastic
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.