BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kailey R.
Abita Springs, LA
I love all e.l.f. Products!!! They are so cheap and they are so good!!! Love them!!! Love
Chasity M.
Rogersville, TN
I love this finishing powder. Makes my face super soft and sets my concealer really well.
Sabrina M.
laredo
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is messy and doesn't do a good job. It ends up making a mess and looks worst
Kemberly A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
Really do lild this product! It’s very easy product to use. Totally recomen this product.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
this powder is really great for baking it creates a really smooth matte finish it’s great
Killeen M.
Beachwood, NJ
I have tried smasgbox and also nix. in my opion this is the best and at a great price!!!
amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,285 reviews
Doesn't have a flashback. Sets my makeup. Settles a bit under my eyes but not too badly.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,440 reviews
I really like this some powder it sets my Foundation into place very well and it doesn't
ℬailey J.
Huntsville, AL
This powder looks amazing and keeps your makeup in place all day. It is very affordable
Lacey H.
Westport, TN
I love this powder it is so finally milled it gave me that beautiful airbrushed look!!!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.