BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Nikki-Peyton M.
Review for: Sheer more...
I wasn’t impressed. I didn’t think it did anything for my skin. The price was affordable
Nicole T.
Willowick
Held makeup in place all day and night. Very affordable and very good quality. I love it!
Alexandra S.
Barnstead
paired very well with other brands of makeup, my makeup stayed on perfectly all day long
Kyle M.
Fort Worth, TX
Great product! A little goes a long way. I get a matte/natural finish with this product.
Victoria C.
Water Valley
Review for: Sheer more...
Best product for my face. Leaves my skin good & soft as ever. :) recommended to any body!
Ashley M.
Davy, WV
Review for: Sheer more...
A dupe for sure!! Love this stuff worth the money and then some. Sets beautiful and even!
Micaila H.
I used this to set my under concealer and it so great and makes my under eyes not crease.
Mady A.
Harrisburg, PA
It’s very Finley milled, and great for a nice cheap face powder. I recommend trying out.
keirstin b.
norfolk
Not the best, not the worst. Not my favorite by far though. Even for a drug store powder.
Yaileen S.
- leaves a very smooth and flawless finish
- the downside is it leaves horrible flashback
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.