BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Randi H.
A little goes a looong way. u have to blend well or it will look too "white/bright"
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Review for: Translucent more...
Great finishing powder !!! Sets everything well !!! Definitely a summer must have !
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Another great tem from ELF! I really like to wear it, not everyday. Almost, though!
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
I actually use this. It actually sits on my vanity right now. I use it and love it.
Crystal C.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is great. It gives you an amazing flawless finish to your make-up look!
Ashley L.
Dothan, AL
This is great. It makes my makeup go on more smooth for a nearly flawless finish.
Rihab J.
this powder sets my makeup perfectly and never makes me look too cakey i love it
Tracy R.
Stambaugh , KY
Great alternative to higher end brands. Minimizes pores for a flawless finish.
Sydney J.
For the price you can't find better. Definitely exceeds expectations. I love it.
Jeri T.
Kansas City, MO
I love this powder. It takes the shine off my face without making me look pale.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.