BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
Good product. Great for picture taking!! Don't have anything negative to say about it.
Haley S.
I love this as a great way to lock in and give my makeup that flawless airbrush finish!
Dayra C.
San Diego
I love this product it does matte my fave and it is so cheap that it’s hard to believe
Yoli M.
I have been using this product since i start doing makeup . It is really hd make up..
Kinsey H.
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
Great to use. Affordable. Healthy. And recommend to anyone. Cost efficient for anyone
Melissa J.
Salyersville , KY
I use this powder daily. It's really fine and leaves a nice matte finish. I love elf.
Asia M.
Left a white cast on my skin. Supposed to be translucent but never worked out for me.
Karen S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this! It is very cheap. It works so well. I would choose this over Mac any day
Jackie E.
Review for: Sheer more...
Meh? I didn’t feel like it did much besides make a huge mess. My mom loves it though.
Courtney K.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
Hate. Flash back. Feels like there’s a film. Shows my texture. Ugh. Can’t stand this.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.