BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Andrea P.
Hot Springs
Review for: Sheer more...
My go-to powder! Been using it for years and it has never failed to save my oily face!
Stephanie S.
Laredo, TX
Use it all the time for when i go to school to when I go out. Excelente product to use.
Karina L.
Lawrenceville
Review for: Sheer more...
Tried this once but I didn’t really like it. Gave me bad flashback. Good price though.
Jordan H.
Gadsden, AL
I feel like it leaves my skin looking too white and not as translucent as I would hope
Julie D.
westminster, CO
Love this product! I’m shocked at how well it performs for such an inexpensive product!
Esther B.
Great powder to help set your makeup every day!! Loose powder and easy to use!!!!!!!!!
Kate B.
Virginia Bch, VA
It was pretty good but really thin so you have to apply a lot to get a good stay power.
Natalia O.
orlando
Review for: Sheer more...
This product worked well for the price, however it didn’t set my make up for long term.
Stacy M.
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this powder, it’s super fine and smooth. For the price it’s works amazing
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
It keeps my make up in perfect conditions for 6 to 8 hours. Natural finish. Affordable.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.