BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Andrea K.
Cypress, CA
This powder is great at setting my under eyes and it doesn't crease throughout the day.
Morgan C.
Omaha
It didn’t give enough definition. You really had to cake it on and it didn’t blend well
Hayley S.
Lexington, Al
This doesn't seem effective for me. It doesn't bond to my makeup and doesn't last long
Pamela C.
Miami Lakes
Purchased at: Walgreens
Do recommend, great product to use! Using natural products have been great for my skin!
jennifer d.
I bought this i love this product brings your face out more in pics!Wonderful product!
Cheanill A.
Sparkill, NY
The white cast in flash pictures is crazyyyyyy. It does nothing but make me look white.
Nicole L.
Gardners
This is an amazing dupe to the NYX HD finishing powder if that is not available to you.
Mayra C.
Brownsville, TX
i gave it 3 only because it gives a flashback other than that its a good setting powder
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
I love this stuff! it's amazing I use it to set my Foundation! and it's looks flawless!
Bethanie G.
Farmington, AR
Wonderful makeup. Works very well and is reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.