BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Hailey B.
New Iberia, LA
Perfect for long days when you start getting oily and need a touch up. And super affordable
Zenia R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
It's too powdery I love my Laura mercier powder very much I alsways gravitate back to her.
Carrie S.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Use this for some added contouring and I love how well it blends. This is a great product.
Kon K.
Good price and quality, this powder work well . So many times I use it. I recommend for buy
Desiree F.
Athol, MA
This gave me a white cast on my face, and made me look very caked. It was also very messy.
Caitlin C.
Sierra Vista , AZ
I like how this feels, but it’s got super flashback . It sometimes leaves a white cast too.
Jamie E.
Harrisville, WV
Great powder. Use it to set/bake my under eye area. Would definitely recommend this product
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
Great product but it has flashback BAD so just don’t use flash and you should be okay haha
Kat M.
Salem, MA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
My absolute favorite setting powder i have ever used in my life. 100% will be repurchasing.
Joanna A.
Review for: Sheer more...
Great product at a great value. Second only to my Laura Mercier at a fraction of the price!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.