BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Prices well, leaves a white undercast. A bit course not finely milled. Good for oily skin.
Dallana R.
Mountain Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer more...
I really like this powder, it make the difference on my makeup, I love this product so much
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This is pretty good HD powder. It looks amazing and really makes your makeup set perfectly
Alicia M.
columbia
Great for price. I use sheer so it’s translucent and it helps reduce shine from my makeup.
Ashley L.
A lot of powder for a little money! Great setting and baking powder. Very soft on the skin.
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio High Definition Powder 83331 Translucent more...
cheap and fine! I p much wear this everyday and keep rebuying bc it’s fine and does the job
Tracy H.
Love this powder doesnt cause my concealer to crease makes my makeup last throught the day
Sarra G.
Review for: Sheer more...
It looks glittery on my skin and it doesn’t really set my makeup. Not the biggest fan of it
Jasmin H.
Blackville, SC
Great for baking, and setting my foundation. Doesn't leave my face feeling ghostly. Or dry.
Yeni M.
Review for: Sheer more...
I absolutely love it , make my makeup not crease and last soo much longer I deff recomend.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.