BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Nayelli B.
Leaves my skin into perfect condition! I Love It so far and very affordable! Great product
Ashley L.
A lot of powder for a little money! Great setting and baking powder. Very soft on the skin.
Debra H.
Review for: Sheer more...
Would not recommend, make my face look cakey and pale and it looked really dry on my face..
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This is pretty good HD powder. It looks amazing and really makes your makeup set perfectly
Joslin D.
Review for: Sheer more...
One word, FLASHBACK😩 it sets makeup well but if you take pictures you do see a white cast.
Jasmin H.
Blackville, SC
Great for baking, and setting my foundation. Doesn't leave my face feeling ghostly. Or dry.
Zoey M.
Be careful putting on; can make you look white if you have too much ! Works great otherwise
elira D.
I love this! It's just like my Laura mercies except so much cheaper and with more product!
Nicole J.
It's okay, I find its not quite as heavy as I would like, so I have to use a good bit of it
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Prices well, leaves a white undercast. A bit course not finely milled. Good for oily skin.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.