BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Prices well, leaves a white undercast. A bit course not finely milled. Good for oily skin.
Lovey G.
Flashback mary much? Doesn’t absorb oil and makes a giant mess and goes everywhere and ugh
Ashley L.
A lot of powder for a little money! Great setting and baking powder. Very soft on the skin.
Danielle B.
Morris , IL
Review for: Sheer more...
Great for the price, can be used to bake or just lightly all over for a nice matte finish.
elira D.
I love this! It's just like my Laura mercies except so much cheaper and with more product!
Alecia K.
La Mirada
I love this translucent powder! Especially for baking! Its soft and doesnt leave flashback.
Tracy H.
Love this powder doesnt cause my concealer to crease makes my makeup last throught the day
Gabriela D.
Dunedin
I love it so much. It sets your make up very nicely and it made my face look really matte.
Marisa M.
Tacoma
Review for: Sheer more...
I like this, it sets my make up really well, but I feel there is a little bit of flashback.
Nicolle✨🖤
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
Powder studio looks amazing I want to try it! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 beautiful inside and outside the case
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.