BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ashley E.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Best AFFORDABLE powder!! Skin looks flawless and I like that it doesn't leave a white cast
Rose C.
Salem , OR
Works well and is pretty translucent. Absorbs oil really well and lasts a really long time
Carrie S.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Use this for some added contouring and I love how well it blends. This is a great product.
Kon K.
Good price and quality, this powder work well . So many times I use it. I recommend for buy
Desiree F.
Athol, MA
This gave me a white cast on my face, and made me look very caked. It was also very messy.
Remaliah M.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This powder is great for setting under my eyes to stop the creasing I love it so very much.
Starr W.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Love this powder. Leaves an nice glow on my skin, have me shining bright. And skin glowing.
Caitlin C.
Sierra Vista , AZ
I like how this feels, but it’s got super flashback . It sometimes leaves a white cast too.
Delmy P.
Los Angeles, CA
Such a good powder for a very awesome price! I love elf so much! Every product is so good!
delaney M.
Sandston, VA
Review for: Sheer more...
Isn’t heavy at all and leaves my skin looking soft but doesn’t really work well for baking
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.