BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Adriana C.
Dallas, TX
The price of this powder is amazing! Works really well for your under eye to prevent creasing
Carmen S.
Naperville, IL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Do not like it at all. Looks very cakey on the skin . I have oily skin and it didn’t do much
Darsee H.
My sister got me into using this powder. It's a definite game changer and gives a great look.
Alyssa W.
Saint John, IN
Great at getting rid of and preventing oils but definitely flashes back. Super cheap as well!
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
Pretty good. If you have oily skin it helps mattefy it. I like to use it over my foundation.
Elyy F.
For the price it does its job works well with my skin which is oil. It last me quite a while
Ivy C.
Williamsville, NY
Really great powder. It does a great job in setting my face and also making my face less oily
Kamali M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I try to save as much money so I run to this item. I’ve been using this since I was younger.
Samantha U.
Sylvania, OH
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Awesome product and it definitely works. I choose this over pricier options. Meow meow. Meow.
Jennifer M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This drug store powder is amazing, especially if you have oily skin! Leaves me matte ALL day
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.