BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Maylin W.
Love this poser for baking. Sets my face beautifully for hours and doesn't give me flashback
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
I use this all the time to set my face and to bake with and my skin stays matte and non oily.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
This is just as good as all the other high end brands ! Perfect for mattifying your makeup !!
Jlyn M.
West Palm Beach
I love this product. I use it to bake my face and it works really great flawless finish look.
kailee c.
Review for: Sheer more...
Gives a nice matte finish, keeps makeup in place. Long lasting, lightweight and inexpensive!
Krystle S.
New Haven, CT
One of my favs , I recently added this to my makeup kit. So far so good , no major complaints
Ashley M.
Perkasie, PA
Not great at all. Theirs many other better options. Has flashbacks in pictures. Great price.
Kristin T.
Fort Riley, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Don't use too much or you'll look pale as possible. A little goes a far way
Itzia A.
Los Angeles, CA
It gets messy but its amazing. It has a sparkle to it that makes it the best in the west lol
Darsee H.
My sister got me into using this powder. It's a definite game changer and gives a great look.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.