BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mandi I.
Lincoln park, MI
You get what you pay for with this one. In my opinion better off using baby powder. Not a fan
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Very good, cheap, cruelty free and it's a good product... I love use , so I highly recommend
Talia C.
Riverside, CA
Best drugstore powder. It makes your makeup look flawless. It’s very affordable. Easy to use
Elyy F.
For the price it does its job works well with my skin which is oil. It last me quite a while
Alexis P.
Groveport , OH
Looks good on skin and doesn’t clog pipes. Full coverage and great to try for first time use
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
I use this all the time to set my face and to bake with and my skin stays matte and non oily.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
This is just as good as all the other high end brands ! Perfect for mattifying your makeup !!
Kamali M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I try to save as much money so I run to this item. I’ve been using this since I was younger.
Destaney H.
Rigby
Eek! This stuff was such a weird almost gritty texture and made my face break out to the max!
Carmen S.
Naperville, IL
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Do not like it at all. Looks very cakey on the skin . I have oily skin and it didn’t do much
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.