BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Teresa F.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Great hd powder to set your makeup with perfectly .. love this powder and use it all the time
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
I use this all the time to set my face and to bake with and my skin stays matte and non oily.
Megan R.
Very awesome setting powder, comparable to higher end brands, and at a very reasonable price!
Krystle S.
New Haven, CT
One of my favs , I recently added this to my makeup kit. So far so good , no major complaints
Aimee V.
Calexico, CA
It's not that easy to use for setting the eye, but it's perfect for setting the entire face!
Kristin T.
Fort Riley, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Don't use too much or you'll look pale as possible. A little goes a far way
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
Nice a soft! Goes on smoothly and doesn’t look powdery! Affordable and well worth every penny
Elyy F.
For the price it does its job works well with my skin which is oil. It last me quite a while
Jessica R.
Garland
Review for: Sheer more...
It has the worst flash back ever!!! It does not blend well, I would not recommend this at all
Darsee H.
My sister got me into using this powder. It's a definite game changer and gives a great look.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.